The Canadian Kitchen Cabinet Association has announced a new partnership with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB).
By working together, the association is able to provide all CKCA members with combined access to the business assistance, savings programs and independent business advocacy provided by CKCA and CFIB.
This partnership adds strength to the voice of the independent business owner in Canada and brings many more business advantages for CKCA members.
Some of the many combined benefits for CKCA members include:
• One convenient member fee that gives members access to two organizations focused on the sustainability of independent business in Canada.
• Employee savings programs and medical benefits programs.
• Proactive lobbying at all three levels of government.
• Significant business savings on payment processing, accounting software, insurance, payroll processing, courier shipping and more.
• Online business training courses and webinars for both employers and employees
• Access to CFIB business counselors and advice in every province
CKCA President Mike Slobodan says: “The strategic partnership between the CKCA and CFIB allows us to bring increased value to our membership by adding CFIB’s entire list of tools, resources, programs and advocacy to the CKCA’s member services.
“The CFIB also offers help and support in many areas of business development that our members can leverage for future growth. Combining memberships under the CKCA banner and eliminating the CFIB dues for CKCA members just make sense.”
For more information about the new partnership, contact Sandra Wood, CKCA executive director at 613-493-5858 or email@example.com