A completely revised, new edition of the North American Architectural Woodwork Standards is in development by the Architectural Woodwork Manufacturers Association of Canada (AWMAC) and the Woodwork Institute (WI).
NAAWS 4.0 will be available as a FREE digital download at naaws.com beginning May 31, and take effective on Sept. 1.
New to the NAAWS 4.0 edition:
• An even easier-to-use format
• A unified installation guide
• Expanded material uses
• Additional assembly methods
• Casework integrity testing!
Features returning from previous editions:
• Comprehensive standards in a single manual
• Familiar format
• Fully interactive digital edition
• Collaborative development
To be sure to receive the latest information on the upcoming NAAWS 4.0 release, follow NAAWS on LinkedIn.