Photo: HOMAGHOMAG will fill all of Hall 14 at LIGNA.
At LIGNA 2019, HOMAG will once again fill all of Hall 14 with machines, software and technical innovations for wood processing – all live in action. Small trade businesses and large industrial companies alike will feel right at home in more than 54,000 sq. ft. of exhibition space.
Manufacturers of components will find this year’s new products on an extra-large solid wood platform – joined by all topics concerning automation solutions for prefabricated housing construction. In addition, WEINMANN will display the latest machine technology for house construction at a trade fair stand in Hall 13.
Numerous HOMAG experts from sales, technology and service are looking forward to speaking with visitors and will be on site to answer any questions in Hall 14 and Hall 13.
The heart of the HOMAG stand is the InnovationCenter, where this year, LIGNA visitors can take a journey back in time through the technological milestones in the furniture manufacturing industry. But the comopany is also looking ahead: HOMAG will demonstrate innovative solutions for the machine operation of the future, the intelligent workpiece and new, smart technologies that have the potential to become future milestones.
HOMAG will showcase:
• Integrated, holistic cell concepts in different performance classes for various target groups.
• Solutions for trade businesses – step-by-step into the digital world: an overall concept built from single parts.
• Solutions for medium-sized companies & industry: Networked, individual cells and high-performance furniture production for high-productivity operation in batch size 1.
• Software and digital features in live application demonstrations.
• Services along the entire life cycle: New services tailored to different requirements for trade and industry.
• Surface technology with new and optimized solutions for sanding, painting and laminating.
• Components manufacturing and everything on the latest automation solutions for prefabricated housing construction — from frame work production and automated panelization concepts through fully automated handling and storage systems.
• Individual machines (edge processing and CNC machining, sanding, panel dividing).
• Innovation Center – future-proof solutions for our customers since 1960: A journey back in time through the technological milestones of furniture production and a look at smart, innovative solutions for the future.
• PowerTouch2: The latest generation of machine operation – even faster and more convenient.
• WEINMANN presents the latest technology for fully automatic insertion of loose insulation material in wood frame components — fully automatic, efficient and with a final visual inspection.