IWF Connect, which will be held Oct. 26-30, is an all-new, virtual trade show without walls giving the woodworking industry opportunities without limits.
Starting Monday, Oct. 26, and continuing for five straight days, IWF Connect will bring attendees and exhibitors together in a virtual market week featuring the global woodworking industry’s newest products, technologies, innovations and solutions in one easy-to-navigate online experience.
IWF Connect is where you will find the latest solutions for the woodworking industry.
At this 5-day online event, you can talk with exhibitors about their products, plan your purchases, and even take educational courses.
For attendees, complimentary IWF Connect registration affords:
• Direct exhibitor access through live chat and meetings.
• Live product demonstrations.
• Exclusive show-only pricing.
• A custom show experience organized through a My IWF Connect Show Planner.
For exhibitors, the IWF Connect online exhibit hall delivers:
• Direct access to one of the woodworking industry’s largest audiences.
• A virtual booth brand showcase featuring images, videos, brochures, white papers, news releases and links.
• A virtual New Product Gallery.
• Direct engagement with attendees via virtual business cards and email.
• Qualified leads from booth visitors.
• A platform to stage live demonstrations, live Q&A sessions and to offer show specials.
• Social media and webinar options.
Attendee registration opens Sept. 1. Exhibitor invitations to exhibit will be extended soon.
For more information: iwfconnect.com